Servicing at Electric Cars London
Electric Car and Van Servicing in London
The experienced technicians at our center are EV experts, specially trained in the maintenance and servicing of electric cars and vans, so you can be confident that your vehicle is in the right hands. Book Online Today, and we will take care of the rest.
As the number of people driving electric cars is growing, we have a lot of customers who are booking an electric car service for the first time and don't know what to expect. We aim to provide excellent customer service whether you have experience arranging an EV service or have only ever had a petrol or diesel car serviced before, even if you have never had a vehicle serviced before.
We have provided some information here that we hope will help you. If you have any questions about the process, don't hesitate to contact our team through the website or by calling. We are here to help.
Location and Preparation
Our EV (Electric Vehicle) workshop servicing London and surrounding areas is located at 39a Brighton Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 6EB.
When you book a service, we will contact you to confirm the arrangements for the day and will do our best to accommodate your desired times.
On the day, please ensure that your electric car or van is sufficiently charged so we can do the service; preferably, it should have a full charge at the point of setting off to us. We are happy to discuss this with you ahead of your appointment.
An Overview of Electric Vehicle Servicing
There is a lot of confusion about the servicing requirements of electric cars and vans, especially amongst first-time owners, which is a lot of people, given the recent growth in the market.
Generally, EVs have fewer parts than an ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) vehicle (e.g. Petrol/Diesel). EVs don't have an exhaust system or a fuel system. They also have an electric motor driven by a battery rather than a complex engine with several moving parts. Having fewer parts doesn't mean an EV can be left without a servicing and maintenance routine, though.
Some areas of your EV that will have maintenance checks, updates, or corrective action completed as part of a scheduled service are The air conditioning system, battery, brakes, electric motor, and tyres. When you think about it this way, the maintenance and servicing of your car is important whether it is electric, diesel, or petrol powered.
OUR SERVICE PROMISE
We want to make sure your vehicle receives the very best care possible from the moment you purchase it from us. We’re in it for the long haul and our exceptional servicing will ensure you are too. You get the extra mile as standard with Electric Cars London, and here’s what that means for your servicing, MOT, and repairs.
GET MORE FOR LESS
We’ll match any like-for-like quote on servicing, MOTs, new tyres, and repairs within a 10-mile radius. *
We have heavily invested in developing our team of highly trained technicians who are equipped with the latest diagnostic technology
Regular servicing at our Electric Cars London service center in Croydon, Surrey will help you keep your running costs as low as possible and with our service costs being so competitive, you will be able to do just that.
10 MORE POINTS OF DIFFERENCE
- Highly trained technicians know your car better than anyone and will only ever fit premium parts. Quality guaranteed - All our services and repairs are guaranteed for 12 months, with unlimited mileage.
- Safety first - Whenever you visit, we’ll perform a series of extra safety checks, just to make sure everything is in tip-top condition.
- Product updates - Product Updates keep your car up to date with all of the latest technologies. By updating regularly you’ll get the very best out of your car.
- Transport sorted - We have lots of solutions on offer, from courtesy cars to collection and delivery.
- A nice place to wait - Make yourself comfortable in our lounge complete with Wi-Fi and complimentary refreshments.
- Everything in one place - Our dedicated team does it all under one roof, from servicing and repairs to tyres and bodywork.
- Leave looking like new - We’ll give your car a complimentary wash and vac with your service.
- What we quote is what you pay - We have clear and simple pricing on all services and repairs.
- A specialist stamp for your book – An Electric Cars London stamp in your service book can help maintain the value of your car.
- A tailor-made plan - We offer a wide range of flexible service packages – there is a price and a plan to suit you